WTH
Hello.
its me again.
long time no see.
I am writing this while holding my rage.
A guest making a fucking ruckus next to my hotel room. WTH are they doing? renovating the room? for GOD sake. Its totally testing my patience.
I am not in a F good mood these 2 last days.
It was started by that meddling assessor who like to correcting all of your answer. the hell.
I am childish? YES and so what?!
I am chlidish person who survive from depression and anxiety disorder, who graduated from university of Tokyo, who published a journal indexed by Scopus and got invited to be achair of session on an international conference, who can handle crisis situation with a calm attitude, who can behave based on the situation, and actually have a dark side that nobody need to know about it.
Nobody has a black and white inner self.
I an trying to dont give a F to other perception about me.
I am on my PMS this week anyway.
its me again.
long time no see.
I am writing this while holding my rage.
A guest making a fucking ruckus next to my hotel room. WTH are they doing? renovating the room? for GOD sake. Its totally testing my patience.
I am not in a F good mood these 2 last days.
It was started by that meddling assessor who like to correcting all of your answer. the hell.
I am childish? YES and so what?!
I am chlidish person who survive from depression and anxiety disorder, who graduated from university of Tokyo, who published a journal indexed by Scopus and got invited to be achair of session on an international conference, who can handle crisis situation with a calm attitude, who can behave based on the situation, and actually have a dark side that nobody need to know about it.
Nobody has a black and white inner self.
I an trying to dont give a F to other perception about me.
I am on my PMS this week anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment