Another shade of me
Niatnya mau pulang tgl 24 - 3 jan. Udah bikin form cuti awal bukan des. Ternyata ngga boleh cuti.
No problem. Ijin aja 3 hari. WFH pula.
Tau2 harus pake antigen.
Starting to feel irritated. Kenapa harus antigen sik? Mahal dan sakit bengak.
Oke. So far I dont mind though. You want antigen? Fine. Daftar lah d prokasih 150rb yg ternyata g ad jadwalnya sblm tgl 24.
I was very upset. Banyak bngt halang rintangan.
Then, temen nawarin mau ikutan buking ngga 250.
Aku yg desperado yg mau pulang bilang, oke, yg ada aja...
All is okay until that news came in. My brother already at my parent's home with his family..
Him and his screaming doeche kids??!!
Enough with that! That's the last straw.
I'm come home for a peace rest weeks, not a stressfull, scream tantrum feel all over the house.
After I got the news from my sister, (thank God, thank you sis) I just overwhelmed with trauma feeling.
I never knew that I didn't want to meet my brother and his family so bad. I cried and screaming inside that I don't want go home.
Just thinking about him and what he did and his unbehaved kids, I need to fake my self as an aunty that loving her nephew and niece which is not... and not to mention mom questioning my willing to get married made cried stressfully..
NO.
so, I cancelled all.
I rescheduled my flight, cancelled that 250 antigen test, and missed the paid prokasih antigen test.
I made excuse that we're not allowed to get day off to parents, and another excuse to work colleges...
And, here I am. Somewhat feel satisfied and relieve.
Parents thought that I was sad that I couldn't go home. Haha..
But no, I feel normal. Happy like anybody else in here.
Sorry but I need anything that can triggering my anxiety.
I love me
Comments
Post a Comment