I'm nothing

I feel weird.
Maybe this is only the regular depression cycle.

Can I cry?
But I think it's not worth it. why?

Because you think he, all this time thinking about you? That he is the only person (male) that ever been labeled as 'friend'? That he is the only hope for your parent's question? even though you always see him as a friend only but parents and friend didn't see him that way and they successfully influenced your deep inner mind that he has something for you? and you in the end fell for that?

and now you just assuming thing from his brother comment on facebook?

you only meet him  for 4 times! and it's because you are happened to be lived in Tokyo and he needs someone who knows Tokyo well A.K.A tour guide.

HE helping alot because he is just being nice and thankfull for your help. nothing more!

You just stand there like a information girl that always give help whenever people ask and forget. 2 times! had enough yet?

and you still trying and even you have a ridiculos plan.

WAKE UP!
yesterday will be the last time you ever text him. cut it out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

embodiment of what I want to be

Another shade of me

WTH