Hatred
One word.
WHY?
Am I not patience enough?
Everything seems failed and ruined.
I tried a series of f** skin treatment and my face kept that dull color on ma face.
I try to eat less and drink a meal replacement and did exercise once and a while but that fucking stomach fat still there! I Hate my life.
Worst, my period gone weird! Those brown discharge took too long till the blood came out. And when the blood finally out, it just like spotting! Not even half of the pad in one day! Whats happening to me though?
Imi wakaran yo...
I hate you all
WHY?
Am I not patience enough?
Everything seems failed and ruined.
I tried a series of f** skin treatment and my face kept that dull color on ma face.
I try to eat less and drink a meal replacement and did exercise once and a while but that fucking stomach fat still there! I Hate my life.
Worst, my period gone weird! Those brown discharge took too long till the blood came out. And when the blood finally out, it just like spotting! Not even half of the pad in one day! Whats happening to me though?
Imi wakaran yo...
I hate you all
Comments
Post a Comment