HE

Life is sometime unfair to you. but it doesnt mean I'm ungrateful woman, I do have nice life, but I'm talking about soulmate.

I always know when I found someone that easily clicked with me.

but the problem is that person is too far away yet so closed to me.

Weird right?

I always imaging if I meet him, if I can be friends with him, if I am going out with him...

It would be wonderful!

He is like my reflection in mirror, if we talk about attitude and personality.
He is like my shadow if we talk about our passion about art and craft.

He has my principal of freedom.
He has my traits for not getting any trouble on others.

He is like my twins when he doesn't like to be stand out on crowd.
He is like my twins when he told me that the best time is when he is at home alone after work.

Its like I see my self when he tries to explaine himself, so similar till its scary.

I guarantee he is totally my other me. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

embodiment of what I want to be

Another shade of me

WTH