SMH

I never realize the real face of my family till I saw what was happened on group chat family today.

Years by years I can see what has become this family, that how fragile our relationship to each other. I realized that actually we are not that close each other, even to have opinion means disrespecting others, or can I say in this case was 'Mom'.

I think our problem is, the rules of this family is to avoid having a different view or opinion with parents. Disagree with parents means disrespecting. Parents always right. no compromises. Your job is always say yes what ever this parent said to you, what ever your opinion, it will be invalid in front of them (her).

and I thought my sister is an open minded person until she joined the conversation. She isn't as wise as I thought. She was judging my brother that he did something sinful for explaining that taking photo of his children in front of Christmas tree doesn't mean that they aren't knowing about Islam at all.

What a bum.

Mom being her close minded conservative muslim just kept defending her primitive way of thinking that we as a muslim is forbidden to take a photo in front of anything that has something to do with other religion.

I don't always agree with my brother. I do hate him for what he did in the past, causing turmoil and chaos on this ill family, but this time I gotta agreed with him.

I got an urge to get on this drama episode by put my opinion too, but nope. Don't swimming in dark water haha...

Our family is kinda similar with Numata family who need Yoshimoto sensei to fix this.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

embodiment of what I want to be

Another shade of me

WTH