Fictional characters give us someone to relate to and/or look up to. They are (in a sense) an embodiment of what we want to be, or may have traits (strengths and struggles) that ring true with our own. commemorating 100th vol. Onepiece, I want to elaborate which part I feel related/look up too/embodiment of what I want to be/traits that ring true with my own of Mugiwara crew, to justified why am I attached to them. Luffy : unrelateable character, opposite of me. He's so reckless, do whatever he thinks right to do, strong in physic. He has freedom (what I want to be). He's so pure like innocence boy, like no things to hide and dependable ( I want someone like this in my life) Nami : The most sane person in crew. She's smart, sly, and good with money. she's brave, knows when she need to be fierce or soft. ( I look up to her traits) Zoro : He's so cool and very loyal to Luffy. a hard worker. (I want someone like him in my life too) Sanji : A tsundere to ...
Comments
Post a Comment