Weird dream
1. I was at a dentist want to do some treatment but then I refused the dentist offers because she wants to treat other tooth instead
2. I was grilling some crab on a hot stone in a fiery place. Lots of creature and fire all over the place. And the place started to crumbled down, I kept grilling and a wood plank falled down and I leaved my grill ran for my life out from that place
3. I met ikuta toma? At a weird house with colorful interior. It's like a peculiar house at a theme park. I was in hurry, I need to go somewhere but the more I go the more I got lost. I was going down the staircase, it get more weirder
4. I arrived at a psychiatric, I supposed to get some therapy but I could because something is happened but my memory blurred. It got something todo with the rejected me because I upsetting them then I went out from that place...
So, I woke up
Comments
Post a Comment